29 Dec You Will Never Believe These Bizarre Truths behind Obesity Specialist
Obesity has stroked the recent population with shocking numbers. It is considered as epidemics engulfing a large section of the population. With the rate of obesity rate increased over the years, obesity specialist recommends slight lifestyle changes.
In this article, some of the basic facts about obesity will be highlighted.
It is important to get enlightened about what causes obesity first to know about the disease. Obesity caused is traced to the inactivity and unhealthy lifestyle that results in the accumulation of fats. This can also be aided by genetic inheritance, age and medical problems in certain other cases. Lack of sleep, abruptly quitting smoking is some other reasons to gain weight.
Here is some information about obesity that is not known.
- 70 million U.S. citizens are obese with maximum childhood obese population.
- Women are likely to be more obese than
- More than 70% of the BMI causes death due to cardiovascular disease.
- Obesity can take away 10 important years from one’s life.
How to prevent childhood obesity is a common question doctor comes across. There are dietary changes that are predominantly considered by the doctors as a potent treatment option.
- Weight loss diet plan includes cutting off calories and taking enough fluids. The normal amount of calorie intake for men should range from 15000-1800 while in women it ranges from 1200-1500.
- There should be a balance of in taking the high-density energy consumables. The diet should be of a lesser size and frequent in the interval. The food should contribute to satisfying the hunger.
- The whole grain, fruits, and vegetables should be emphasized. The protein should be taken from the soy, lentils,and Taking fish twice can also fight obesity. Taking of added sugar and salt should be reduced.
- Low calorie shakes should be taken to replace the meal. Certain fast food needs to be restricted to get faster benefits.
- One should keep interacting to exercise of moderate intensity for at least one hour to maintain the weight to a modest amount. Keeping active all the time is another way to fight obesity. The pedometer may help in this course of the day.
Thank you for reading this.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta