18 Oct No Tensions Anymore – Hypertension Specialist in Delhi
Are you having difficulties in controlling your blood pressure levels? Do you feel anxiety and stress more often?
Hypertension is one of the major problems that one faces, especially when life has become more of a race than a peaceful journey. Given the amount of stress that everyone faces, be it related to work or family, health is most likely to suffer. Anxiety issues, high blood pressure, all of these problems straightaway affect your heart, becoming a leading cause of cardiovascular diseases, strokes and heart attacks. If you are facing such problems, it is high time that you visit a hypertension clinic in Delhi.
Let us familiarize you with the stages of blood pressure count:
- A normal blood pressure count is 120/80 mm Hg. It is categorized as systolic and diastolic, wherein systolic refers to the higher value in the count and diastolic refers to the lower value.
- If you are experiencing a systolic BP from 120-129 mm Hg, and a diastolic pressure below 80 mm Hg, you are in a stage of elevated Blood pressure. The problem arises when your blood pressure levels go beyond that stage.
- Stage-1 hypertension includes a systolic pressure ranging from 130-139 mm Hg, whereas the machine reads a diastolic range of 80-89 mm Hg.
- Stage-2 hypertension, also known as severe hypertension is the case wherein the systolic pressure shoots to 140 mm Hg or higher and diastolic pressure is 90 mm Hg or more.
If you are facing difficulties with controlling your blood pressure and bringing it back to normal, you’ve come to the right window, because we are going to tell exactly why you should consult a hypertension doctor in Noida.
The role of a hypertension specialist:
- A hypertension specialist is primarily involved in monitoring the blood pressure of an individual on a continuous basis. With the help of the nurses and other paramedical staff, the specialist takes care of the systolic and diastolic pressure and keeps them within the required range.
- He/she provides the patient with the medication required and keeps monitoring any risks that might affect the individual.
- A hypertension specialist knows everything about hypertension and hence suggests remedies and lifestyle changes to be made by the individual. Practicing yoga, meditation, following a balanced diet, overcoming weight issues, limiting the alcohol consumption and stress management are some of them.
With the right hypertension specialist to guide you and monitor you, you will not only have your blood pressure in control but will also be able to live a stress-free life, with your loved ones. So do not ignore your condition and consult a hypertension doctor in Noida now!
Thank you for reading this.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta,